Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ2021 aki8 issues assigning know to each deck

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GSFonzyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I can get knob 4 to control filter on deck a and knob 8 to control filter on deck b. Both knobs control one side only. I’ve never had this problem before on other versions.

Posted Thu 17 Sep 20 @ 11:53 pm
The entire controller only works a single channel controller. Sucks, previous version all pads and knobs could be assigned to either deck 👎 Hope it gets fixed

Posted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 1:00 am
GSFonzy wrote :
The entire controller

What controller? There's no such thing as an aki8.

You say that knob 4 controls 'deck a' filter, and knob 8 controls 'deck b' filter - but then you say the knobs only control one side.

Posted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 6:42 am
akai lpd8. Yes, the controller can only control one deck either a or b. Previous version, any pad or knob/slider could be assigned to either deck. I would have the top row control deck a and lower row control deck b, but that’s no longer possible.

Posted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 1:07 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Of course that's still possible. Simply add the deck you want in front of the command in your mapping.
"deck 1 play" or "deck 2 play" for example.

Posted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 1:12 pm
Adion wrote :
Of course that's still possible. Simply add the deck you want in front of the command in your mapping.

I’ll give this a shot, thanks.

Posted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 1:38 pm
Adion wrote :

Well that didn’t work

Posted Fri 18 Sep 20 @ 10:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)