Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: help with license

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey everyone I'm Craig, I was wondering if any one can be so kind and help me ., I have just come out of hospital being in major care for 4 weeks due to smoke inhalation from a out of control fire were some kids was playing with lighters and they didn't realise how dry the grass was and before you no it the whole lot was in flames I tried to keep it under control until the fire service arrived my it was to late all my dj equipment and tools for making pallet furniture was un saveable so I'm having to start from basic I have got a Hercules dj control instinct (all I could afford ) and as my luck goes you only get 30 free mins on virtual dj has any one got a code I could use please music is my life and has got me through a lot so with out music keeping me going thanks again

Posted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 7:27 am
There is no code any more and licenses are non-transferrable.

Posted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 8:51 am
The Pro version is available for only $19/m.

And alternatively, if its only for home use, a license for the Hercules Instinct is only $49 as one-time cost, unlimited time ...

Posted Thu 13 Aug 20 @ 12:11 pm
As a home/LE user I can't gig with VDJ so what I had to do was to download and install mixxx 2.2.4 and use that it is not as good as VDJ and never will but if you want more than 30 mins give it a try and it is free and I have just looked at mixxx and your controller is supported and there is no licence requered I thought it may help.

Posted Fri 14 Aug 20 @ 8:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)