Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License Comparisons - Home Plus vs Pro Infinity - Which One Should I Buy

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

EDKmusicControlleristMember since 2017
Just a quick thing, I have a controller that is compatible with Virtual DJ LE and I am looking to upgrade to a premium license. Now I am wondering whether I should get Home Plus (One time purchase) or Pro Infinity. Now a when I looked at the license comparison chart, I saw that you can't change/upgrade your license on a certain controller if you register it onto the Home Plus license and even though I'm only using it for fun at home now, I might want to do professional gigs later on. If I did register with Home Plus, I would have to buy another controller if I wanted to register the premium software later on. Anyway the big question is, which DJ Licence do I get??

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 9:09 pm
If you buy Home Plus, and later decide to get Pro, you do not have to change controller. Can still use same :)

But.. .. If you do buy Home Plus, its for that particular controller you buy license for only. So if you later change controller, you would need a new license.

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 9:32 pm
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I've purchased a Home Plus for $99 and it's been great, but I think it's time for me to go for the Pro License now that I know it's what I was looking for.

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:15 pm
Ok thank you guys

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:29 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
and don't forget: "Get 50% discount on VirtualDJ PRO if you have a VirtualDJ LE keycode"

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:29 pm
How would I find that???

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:34 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

Posted Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:59 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I believe discount only applies for first month of subscription

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 3:22 am
Got Pro like this ... some time ago

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 4:24 am
Hello VDJ Team,

I have the VMS 4.1 and the VDJ ProSubscriber license. I'm going to purchase the VMS 5 soon.

Just trying to figure out what are my licensing options?

Can I move my ProSubscriber license over to the VMS 5?

I'm thinking to keep the VMS 4.1, so how can I be able to use both controllers? Will the Home Plus license work for me using both controllers?

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

DJ 2-TITE

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 4:34 pm
If you're a subscriber then you're paying monthly for a pro license, so it will work with any controller.

A Home license will only work with the controller for which it was purchased.

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 4:40 pm
Thank you GroovinDJ.

Looks like I may need to get the Pro Infinity license if I paln to use both controllers, right?

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 5:18 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Pro Subscriber is the same as Pro Infinity what features concerns, so Pro Subscriber is fine for using as many controllers as you like as well.

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 5:33 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Am I correct about the LE discount only being for subscription?

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 5:34 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 5:36 pm
10-4 Adion...........thank you.

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 5:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)