Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I am building a controller (arduino), need Info about Rgb led message

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
hello
i am building a controller arduino, midi controller. All works well for the moment, midi cc message for buttons are good and I made a version with Led Mono color all is good. I made a .XML controller device, just work perfect. Now the problem is for RGB led...the point is : in the code arduino, I set the "three led" in the same "case" (cc or note) (rgb have three pin) then when they receive a cc message like cc60, it light...I was thinking that when we script something like this "sampler_color 1" or "pad_button_color" , it was possible that VDJ send message to controller to "mix" the color and then obtain a "yellow" or a red...But apparently it is not so simple...my led is constantly lighting with the three color together...no sepration...I use the same code I used to map my Kontrol F1 and RGB mapping works good..somebody to help me, thinking about what can I do to solve this (little ) issue

Posted Sun 16 Feb 20 @ 9:13 pm
skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
ok i got it...in my arduino code i splitted the cc receiver..and i follow instruction about mapping in "controller" section..working well !

Posted Sun 16 Feb 20 @ 10:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)