Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: stuttering waveform and 5 second audio dropout every 20-25 minutes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pixilPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi, currently running current build of vdj 2020 and using a Dell g7 laptop. Problem is that the waveform has a slight stutter to it and the audio the program will freeze and drop audio for about 5 seconds every 20 minutes or so then start right back up where it froze. Doesn't matter if it is connected to a controller or not, or if music or videos is stored on the laptop itself or external hd. Problem started a little over a month ago. All drivers are up to date, I have reinstalled windows and also done an os recovery and reinstalled vdj and still having the same issue. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posted Thu 23 Jan 20 @ 9:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Thu 23 Jan 20 @ 9:45 pm
YES!!! This is happening to me too! I thought I was the only one. I recently updated to the latest win10x64 and thats when this same problem started occurring. And it's very strange that it happens every 25 minutes or so. WEIRD! Also, if I don't change VDJ to run in either real-time or near real-time, the audio just stops. NOT GOOD!

Posted Thu 23 Jan 20 @ 10:43 pm

Posted Sat 25 Jan 20 @ 3:00 am
I am also having the same issue. I downloaded the 'Resplendence Software and I am not too sure how to use it. I need help.

Posted Sat 25 Jan 20 @ 3:26 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
As you can see, the dell diagbostics driver seems to be the cause, so try to uninstall that

Posted Sat 25 Jan 20 @ 7:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)