Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Filter knob changed to flanger

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Today i start Vdj 8 and there is flanger effect on filter knobs. How to return filters back? Was trying to change it in "audio/effects", but it doesn't work

Posted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 1:58 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Click on the word "Filter" you'll see a dropdown menu

Posted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 2:08 pm
Where should i click on "filter"?

Posted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 2:10 pm
Ok, got it, thanks a lot)

Posted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 2:12 pm
hrdnx wrote :
Click on the word "Filter" you'll see a dropdown menu

That depends on the skin. In the default skin, yes - but there are a lot of skins released before this function existed, and clicking doesn't work on those.

Posted Fri 06 Sep 19 @ 4:32 pm
Soundcolor fx om the filter knobs
Probably the best new feature in VDJ this year :-)

Posted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 7:02 am
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I've just found that feature a few days ago. Awesome sauce.

Posted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 7:14 am
But they should do it more obvious, because now its just impossible to guess there is option menu. It should looks like button or smth

Posted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 9:05 am
It was added so that the Color FX buttons on Pioneer controllers "did what they said on the tin".

Posted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 9:37 am
Had to change to default skin to change this, gotta admit - I'm lovin the filter choices even better.(just hope I don't become THAT DJ who's constantly using it...(hate those mofos lol)

Posted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 10:34 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Can be called by script
effect_select "colorfx"

Posted Sat 07 Sep 19 @ 12:20 pm
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015
groovindj wrote :
That depends on the skin. In the default skin, yes - but there are a lot of skins released before this function existed, and clicking doesn't work on those.

I don't think there are many skins with this feature at the moment

I find it interesting to implement my skin (Default 6 deck modified), my controller does not have a filter knob, but I use it with the help of SHIFT + GAIN.

for me it would be like having a 5th effect, oh that in my skin I use effects 2, 3 and 4 in the view of 3 effects and in simple view the effect 1

I also see that the key panel has been removed or replaced, but it does not light up when keylock is active

The new changes are not implemented in the touch skin, for example, still unable to use pad_bank2

Posted Sun 08 Sep 19 @ 9:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)