Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Use Beatgrid from Tag

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dear VirtualDJ-Team,

first, thanks for that great and performant software.

Although your Software is great, the beatgrid editor is horrible to use. I get my songs from xtendamix.eu. These files already contain a beatgrid in the tags. And for the other files I thought to use my old SERATO DJ to edit the beatgrids comfortably and then use them in VirtualDJ. Also my other existing thousands of files already contain beatgrids.

But then I realized, that VirtualDJ ignore these "beatgrid"-tags. So I wonder how to use VirtualDJ without spending hundreds of hours in recreating and editing new beatgrids.

So even when you decide to enhance the beatgrid-editor of VirtualDJ (what would be awesome!), it would be a great help if it would use the existing beatgrids of the file-tags.

Please make VirtualDJ use the beatgrids of the file-tags.

sincerely yours,

Volker

Posted Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 7:49 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
+1......000

Posted Sun 10 Mar 19 @ 11:48 pm
vdv)g&sPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Would also like to switch from serato dj sail virtual dj to rotate forever but dread to do my beatgrids again so in virtual dj limited preservation for cocktail hours or look up record because of large collection where serato is bad at
So virtual dj if you fix that, I think a lot would happen, especially now that rekordbox is paying monthly

Posted Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)