Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Ask The DJ (Send New Request)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

while using the "ask the dj" feature: after I send a request the "send new request" button doesn't seem to do anything...I have to hit the back arrow to return to the previous page to send another request....any ideas???

on a side note: do you know the max size/resolution that can be used for the icon when setting up the "ask the dj" page?? Thanks

Posted Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 4:16 am
Club390PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I have that same problem

Posted Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 4:17 am

Posted Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 4:20 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJ Stevie Mixx wrote :
while using the "ask the dj" feature: after I send a request the "send new request" button doesn't seem to do anything...I have to hit the back arrow to return to the previous page to send another request....any ideas???

What browser are you using?
I was just able to send and receive with Safari on an iPhone as well as Edge on the PC
DJ Stevie Mixx wrote :
on a side note: do you know the max size/resolution that can be used for the icon when setting up the "ask the dj" page?? Thanks

I can't tell you the max size. I can tell you that I uploaded a 512x512 and it resized to a 256x256.

Posted Tue 15 Jan 19 @ 8:26 pm
FIXED - Not sure why but I had to remove the apostrophe ( ' ) from the name of the venue...is this an "unallowed' character in the setup??? I removed the apostrophe and it works fine now. Any ideas why this wouldn't work??? Can you/they/someone add the option to have one in the name??

Posted Wed 16 Jan 19 @ 6:12 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
My guess would be that your constrained to characters that can be used in a URL

Posted Wed 16 Jan 19 @ 6:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)