Forum: General Discussion

About VirtualDJ and DJing in general

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Topic: Black Friday Deals on VDJ?
ABE82Home userMember since 2016
Is there gonna be any Black Friday deals on VDJ for licensing etc....?

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 11:44 pm
I hope not. Atomix seems to always keep the price of VDJ stable, and not devaluate the product, which I think is a good thing. Why would anyone pay for something you can get almost for free 2-3 times a year?
But there have been sales on additional products in the past. So maybe on DVS vinyls, logo stamped clothes and so on

Posted Wed 21 Nov 18 @ 5:54 am
ABE82 wrote :
Is there gonna be any Black Friday deals on VDJ for licensing etc....?

Only on this Friday.

Black Friday price will be $599.00.

After Friday, back to the regular price.

j/k

Posted Wed 21 Nov 18 @ 2:36 pm
Yes I suspect it will be on timecode vinyl, if anything.

Posted Wed 21 Nov 18 @ 5:43 pm
Woo hoo, you've just won a prize. Very generous for the 0.000000001% of users that actually use timecode. good one lads!

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 11:28 am
groovindj wrote :
Yes I suspect it will be on timecode vinyl, if anything.

You suspected right :)

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 12:05 pm
Trouble is, I never use it! I bought what I thought was a twin pack years ago, because I assumed they would sell them in pairs for DJs - so I've got one solitary VDJ 12".

My only other TCV is from PCDJ, and I do have two of those. That's how they supplied it.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 5:54 pm
Most places sell the singles, Serato does it Traktor does it and as cheap as they are you really thought they were in pairs, lmao!!

Posted Fri 23 Nov 18 @ 6:13 pm
groovindj wrote :
Trouble is, I never use it! I bought what I thought was a twin pack years ago, because I assumed they would sell them in pairs for DJs - so I've got one solitary VDJ 12".

Then did you get the second one now?

Posted Sat 24 Nov 18 @ 6:55 am
No, because I never use it. :-)

The only time I use turntables these days is to rip something from my record collection.

Posted Sat 24 Nov 18 @ 7:52 am