Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: map button on controller to graphics on skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi
mac os 11
vdj 8.3 ( 2018 ? ) build 4592
controller denon mc6000 mk2
skin swap 2.2 by djdad
question :
on the skin there is this "browser zoom" button which toggles "almost fullscreen" browsing on/off.

How do I change the mapping on mc6000mk2 button "panel"/"view" to use that functionality ?

Properbly a rtfm question, sorry, but please point me in the right direction.
Kind regards
Steen
BTW : sync to SUNLITE : thanks a lot :-)
about the guide : you could point out that sync follows the masterdesck and how to choose masterdeck on the swap skin or something else, It could have saved me some time, default skins doesnt (?) have the "choose masterdeck" functionality , which I was using ...

Posted Wed 10 Oct 18 @ 8:24 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Go in to the mapping section, click the eye dropper icon (aka erm.. script learn) then click the zoom button on the skin, this will give you the script attached to the skin element.

And yeah with vdj it's well worth reading the manual, you'll probably end up with more questions than before reading but they'll be better questions.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 5:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Use this action..
toggle '@$browser'

http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/controllers/index.html

By Default Masterdeck is deck that plays out live, regardless the number of decks. Usually you would want to change that (and manually select different deck) if you want the SYNC button to synchronize the deck not to the Masterdeck (as in most cases you would want) but to some other. For 2 decks, this case doesnt make sense, as all you have is 2 decks, thats why the MasterDeck buttons exist only in 4-decks skins.

Posted Thu 11 Oct 18 @ 6:05 am
Hi
thanks and it worked :-)
kind regards
Steen

Posted Sun 14 Oct 18 @ 8:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)