Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Just purchased a month's pro license but nothing seems to have changed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can anyone advise if I have done something wrong. I did the purchase and logged back out and in and the vesion still looks the same? I wanted pro for more features for audio set up and I am not using a controller at present just keyboard and mouse. Thanks

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 4:46 pm
Your current license status can be seen under your username. Yours still says "Home user" so your pro subscription hasn't kicked in yet for some reason.

Did you buy it using that account (Joydivision1974) and the same email address?

How did you pay? If you used PayPal and the email address for that is different then you need to add it to your account here, so Atomix knows it's you.

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 5:00 pm
Hi mate I paid for IDJ with pay pal and with card for license with same email address. It says I have the pro sub but nothing has changed?

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 5:14 pm
I noticed that it says pro sub now on here as i used two emails but seems the programme has the same settings as before. i used a different emaila ddress but have changed that now but still seems the same??

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 5:21 pm
Seems the same? What Pro functions are missing? A simple test is, Go to config, type logo, and see if you can remove the log from the video output. Also, which version and build number are you using?

Posted Fri 22 Jun 18 @ 6:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)