Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: WASAPI DRIVERS BEHRINGER CMD STUDIO 2A problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

KENSORHome userMember since 2018
Hi there. I 'm using a small notebook with 1gb ram and Atom processor, running Win Xp and I'm using Virtual dj 8 with the Behringer CMD studio2A controller. I 've figured out that there are some short sound freezes if I'm using the ASIO drivers. When I'm using the WASAPI ones everything works perfect but the pfl doesn't work individually - I've applied the correct channels to it. It just plays the master volume.
I'm using the program for basic simle things. No scratch or whatever fxs, loops etc.
Any idea what could I do, without having to change the computer or the controller?

Posted Thu 12 Apr 18 @ 11:16 am
sorry about that...it's running win7....my mistake

Posted Thu 12 Apr 18 @ 3:01 pm
Try posting a screensshot of your audio setup page

Posted Thu 12 Apr 18 @ 3:16 pm
I think WASAPI doesn't work well when ASIO are installed. When you uninstall ASIO....WASAPI works really good. Better for a small system IMHO.

Posted Thu 12 Apr 18 @ 6:59 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When WASAPI is selected as sound card, do you have Channels 3,4 as option in VirtualDJ Audio Setup ?
Your Audio setup should look like..
Master .... Behringer sound card (WASAPI) .. Channels 1,2
Headphones .. Behringer sound card (WASAPI)... Channels 3,4

If you still get the Master output in Headphones, apart from the obvious check on the Headphones Mix knob, you may need to set the sound card as Quadrophonic (4 speakers) and make sure its not the default playback device for your OS. See here

Posted Thu 12 Apr 18 @ 8:21 pm
Everything's fine now (at least for the time being). Thanks for the help.

Posted Thu 12 Apr 18 @ 11:22 pm
necesito ayuda. cuado conecto mi CMD STUDIO 2a. lo detecta como si Fuera el 4a y no lo puedo usar

Posted Wed 07 Aug 19 @ 12:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)