Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: videoCrossfaderAuto deck fader level adjustment - is it possible?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have videoCrossfaderAuto selected which works well in 2 deck mode, however I have noticed when looping and mixing in a new track the transition starts when the incoming track fader is around the 30% mark.

If I have a loop running in the background depending on volume it brings in the new video instead of leaving the old one until I have completed the mix.

Is there a way of setting the incoming fader level before the transition cuts in?

Posted Fri 19 Jan 18 @ 2:56 pm
Anything on this one?

Adion?

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 1:55 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There's currently no way to adjust this level.
It depends on the selected transition if it will transition instantly at that point, or if it stops halfway and only completely moves to the next track after moving completely to the next track.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 2:59 pm
OK, thanks. I will check out some of the transitions to see what's best.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 3:19 pm

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 3:28 pm
Cheers Dan, I have installed it but can't figure out how to activate or configure it.

Edit, copied the .DLL to video transitions but it still doesn't appear to do anything.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 3:39 pm
It will appear under master effect > autostart.
Thats where you access the settings.

I use this all the time as the transition only starts the crossfader hits 100% or 0%.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 5:51 pm
Can you please explain how you have it configured, and do you need to have the normal auto video crossfader enabled?

Thanks.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 6:57 pm
No, disable the standard auto crossfader.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 9:11 pm
Thanks Dan, will give it a go at my gig later tonight.

Posted Wed 24 Jan 18 @ 9:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)