Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Title plugin improvement in Build 4032

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
Changing the Tilte Plugin in Build 4032 is fine, but change the color of some of the text it is hard to see, so could you leave an old style title plugin?

Posted Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 10:16 am
Color problems fixed on build 4189. Thanks!!!

Posted Mon 19 Mar 18 @ 11:06 am
A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I still have the same issue with build 4189.

Posted Sat 24 Mar 18 @ 10:09 am
There are still color and spacing issues with the title plugin as of build 4251. It doesn't matter what font style, size, or banner style is used. Here are some examples.....

The artist area is discolored I believe if a period is used, anyway all my files that have "feat." look like this. The color is not affected if other characters are used like "x" or "&" on either the title area or artist area. I changed the title and removed the period to test it out. Although VDJ recognized the change the title plugin didn't (Even after restarting VDJ) so there might be a bug there. Also with the 'Show Remix' deactivated the spacing does not correct itself and center the title.

'Show Remix' is active and both the artist area and title area are still discolored.

Some titles overlap and are discolored with the 'Show Remix' option active. I have no idea where the title plugin is getting the second "Starjack Remix Video" information from. The remix field in the tag editor is blank. The option 'getremixwhileparsingfilenames' is also set to no. Also notice how the artist area is not discolored when "x" is used.

With the 'Show Remix' option deactivated the rest of the title is still cut off and does not correct itself.

I use the title plugin a lot so any improvement with these issues would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posted Fri 13 Apr 18 @ 3:09 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Remix and featuring being gray is intentional to make them look a bit different from main artist and title.
Could you show a screenshot of the tag editor for this last track? The (Starjack part should obviously not be shown twice.

Posted Fri 13 Apr 18 @ 3:22 pm
Thank you @Adion for the reply here it is

Posted Fri 13 Apr 18 @ 3:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)