Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon DJ MCX8000 and Virtual dj - Page: 2
Pick which one you want.

Posted Sun 20 May 18 @ 7:13 am
Try reading the manual!

The sample pads have various play modes. You need to switch to the mode which behaves as you describe.

AMAHM beat me to it :-)

Posted Sun 20 May 18 @ 7:14 am
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007

is it possible to map this bar on MCX Display?

Posted Sun 24 Jun 18 @ 5:59 pm
FoggPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJ_Vet0 wrote :
Engine Prime MCX 8000 Beta is available.

I've tried it and so far it's good, but I still prefer using VDJ (been doing so for many many years).

But it's nice to have that second option now.

Engine Prime has a mode "MCX8000 compatible" and you can export the library for this device.
Still no support for 48k files but at least it does not reject each and every audio file.
The Engine library works well, but I agree that the VDJ integration is so good that anything else looks poor compared to it !!

Posted Tue 24 Nov 20 @ 8:39 am
I am new to posting in forums so I apologize if I don’t get it quite right…LOL
I have been using the MC7000 since it came out and have nothing bad to say about it. Love the integration with VDJ, which is my software of choice since they started developing it. My back up system is getting tired and I am going to upgrade, so I am considering making my MC7000 my backup and wedding ceremony system and getting an MC8000 as my main. But, some folks tell me that a Pioneer DDJ1000 would be a better choice. I will pay a bigger price for the right solution whether it’s Denon or Pioneer. I am looking for constructive advice as to what the best choice of controller would be to upgrade to. Look forward to your comments forum :-)

Posted Tue 17 Aug 21 @ 1:34 am
Perfect Sounds wrote :
I am new to posting in forums so I apologize if I don’t get it quite right…LOL
I have been using the MC7000 since it came out and have nothing bad to say about it. Love the integration with VDJ, which is my software of choice since they started developing it. My back up system is getting tired and I am going to upgrade, so I am considering making my MC7000 my backup and wedding ceremony system and getting an MC8000 as my main. But, some folks tell me that a Pioneer DDJ1000 would be a better choice. I will pay a bigger price for the right solution whether it’s Denon or Pioneer. I am looking for constructive advice as to what the best choice of controller would be to upgrade to. Look forward to your comments forum :-)

Posted Tue 17 Aug 21 @ 4:11 am
MCX8000 is 100% perfect with VDJ. The mic channels are also better then Pioneer. You also have a booth out with EQ which is brilliant. I use the main out for my subs and the booth out for the tops (Bose F1 system) and it sounds amazing.

Plus you have the instantly switchable Engine standalone backup as well.

I have 2 of them and have used them for years with VDJ and no issues. Probably the best VDJ controller out there!

Posted Tue 17 Aug 21 @ 5:34 am