Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Lost my serial number - Page: 1
LOST MY SERIAL NUMBER AND I CANT PLAY ON MY VIRTUAL DJ NO MORE THAN 10 MINS ANY WAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY SERIAL NUMBER?

Posted Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 4:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
 Best Answer Version 8 Licenses (with the exception of LE/Pro OEM that come with a controller) do not have any serial number. Purchased licenses appear in your Account page (and in VirtualDJ Settings-->LICENSES tab) and are associated with the email(s) of your VDJ Account.

if your hardware came with a LE licence contact the hardware maker saying you have lost your LE code.

Posted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 1:00 pm[ selected best answer by locoDog on Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 4:04 pm ]
There is no serialno in v8. You need to login to the sw using the credentials you used when buying vdj. Since you are listed as a home user without a license, it's probably not the credentials you are currently using

Posted Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 4:48 am
If you bought from the site. You can download the legit and sign in.

Posted Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 7:03 am
dubvrtdz wrote :
LOST MY SERIAL NUMBER AND I CANT PLAY ON MY VIRTUAL DJ NO MORE THAN 10 MINS ANY WAY I CAN RETRIEVE MY SERIAL NUMBER?

All Caps. Is Not Appropriate

Posted Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 7:04 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
renzauce wrote :
dubvrtdz wrote :

All Caps. Is Not Appropriate

my ears hurt now... why do ppl talk so loud in forums?

Posted Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 4:49 am
Hey all
I sold my Denon MC6000 & accidentally threw out the Virtual DJ access code on the installation disc. Now the buyer wants to return it b/c he says he can't use the controller w/VDJ.

I don't think I ever registered it but still have my serial # from the Denon.
Denon tech support says I have to buy a new liscense, but this seems ridiculous after spending $700.

VDJ, can you please help me out here.

thanks!

Posted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 6:08 pm
Denon are the ones who supply the serial numbers with the units. If you never registered it here then there's nothing that can be done by Atomix.

You need to put pressure on Denon, their support isn't the best in my experience.

Posted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 6:13 pm

Posted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 8:18 pm
My account> My Licences on this very page!

Posted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 8:31 pm
DJZarTheAnR wrote :

have you tried logging in ...

Posted Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 10:45 pm
Hi guys,

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but I didn't want to start a new thread on this subject. So, is there any kind of identification number associated with my license? All my Account Page shows is the kind of license I have, but no identification number or anything like that assigned to me. Thanks! :)

Posted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 12:54 pm
don't need a number anymore. you just login.

Posted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 12:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Version 8 Licenses (with the exception of LE/Pro OEM that come with a controller) do not have any serial number. Purchased licenses appear in your Account page (and in VirtualDJ Settings-->LICENSES tab) and are associated with the email(s) of your VDJ Account.

if your hardware came with a LE licence contact the hardware maker saying you have lost your LE code.

Selected as best answer Posted Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 1:00 pm
Need help lost my serial number need a new one help

Posted Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 3:15 pm
Read the messages above yours....

Posted Sat 06 Jan 18 @ 3:20 pm
I lost my old serial number for my vitual dj on my laptop

Posted Tue 17 Dec 19 @ 2:00 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Moderator, if your hardware came with a LE licence contact the hardware maker saying you have lost your LE code

Posted Tue 17 Dec 19 @ 2:12 am
I lost my serial number and I can't play music on virtual dj again

Posted Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 3:50 pm
user25157982 wrote :
I lost my serial number and I can't play music on virtual dj again

It was never a license registered to your account here.
You can get license from here:
https://virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Or contact support should you have some problem with account or logged into wrong one:
https://virtualdj.com/help/

Posted Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 4:05 pm
I LOST MY SERIALNUMBER

Posted Wed 13 Sep 23 @ 1:33 pm
95%