Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Demon mc6000 mk2 mapping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In the week my hard drive failed and had to reinstall everything. Done that but now on my mc6000 mk2 the default mapping the 3 slot effects do not work properly. The on off works but the rotary knobs don't. Any ideas please???

Posted Sun 23 Jul 17 @ 6:13 pm
That's strange.
There was a bug on MC6000MK2 mapper but it was affecting single effect slot operation, not multi fx.
What issue do you experience?
With effect 3 slot layout the FX knobs should control the first parameter of the effect in the given slot.
What is the behavior on your case ?

Posted Sun 23 Jul 17 @ 6:43 pm
Hi there. Yeah mine used to do that control the first parameter but now after the reload it still controls as if it doing single slot with each knob doing the different parameters of one single effect although the buttons are turn the three different effects on and off

Posted Sun 23 Jul 17 @ 8:08 pm
How do you set the effect 3 slot mode ?
What effects do you have selected on the slots ?
Are you using a custom mapper ?
What is the script on let's say "FX1_PRM_2" element on your mappers tab ?

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 6:49 am
hiya
ok the script for FX1_PRM2 is "effect_3slots_layout ? shift ? effect_slider 2 2 effect_slider 2 1 : shift ? effect_slider 1 3 : effect_slider 1 1"
i just use the drop down menu to select the FX as i dont change them and the FX are slot 1 BEATGRID slot 2 FILLER ROLL and slot 3 BRAKE START.
Ths is the same as ive always had but now since i reinstalled it does not work.
Now FX1 PRM1 works fine. FX1 PRM2 make PRM1 move and FX1 PRM3 does nothing from what i can see and FX2 is the same??

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 8:55 pm
sorry noit the denon mapping from VDJ

Posted Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 8:56 pm
DJDougiejay wrote :
hiya
ok the script for FX1_PRM2 is "effect_3slots_layout ? shift ? effect_slider 2 2 effect_slider 2 1 : shift ? effect_slider 1 3 : effect_slider 1 1"

Actually this has been fixed and now it should be like this:

effect_3slots_layout ? shift ? effect_slider 2 2 : effect_slider 2 1 : shift ? effect_slider 1 3 : effect_slider 1 1

If that's not what you're getting, please make sure that you use the factory default mapper and that your VirtualDj is up to date.

Posted Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 6:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)