Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Issues with Virtual DJ 7 full Pro and Apple Music

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am having trouble getting songs downloaded from my Apple Music subscription to show up in my database within the iTunes folder Virtual DJ 7 full Pro. Has anyone encountered a similar issue and is there a fix for this. I have a lot of songs I've downloaded that way that I need and my content unlimited subscription doesn't have those songs. Any help would great be appreciated!

Posted Tue 27 Jun 17 @ 5:56 pm
sean_minardi wrote :
I am having trouble getting songs downloaded from my Apple Music subscription to show up in my database within the iTunes folder Virtual DJ 7 full Pro. Has anyone encountered a similar issue and is there a fix for this. I have a lot of songs I've downloaded that way that I need and my content unlimited subscription doesn't have those songs. Any help would great be appreciated!

Are you sure those are avaiable to play by anything but Apple Music? Can you play it with other third party audio players?

Posted Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 10:46 am
Apple Music is rented music and therefore protected with DRM.

If they're tracks you need then the best solution is to buy them.

If you upgraded to VDJ 8 (why haven't you?) then you would have the choice of using Spotify, Deezer, Groove Music (all streaming) and Pulselocker (downloadable). VDJ 7 won't be getting any more updates or support for the above, so it's time to move on!

Posted Fri 21 Jul 17 @ 11:16 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)