Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Build 3780 Headphone issue [b]SOLVED with lesson[/b]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Running Mac with 3780 & i have never had this issue. I have 2 controllers, currently for a bar i am using a Hercules RMX2 and i just updated to 3780 and i hear dead air or static in the headphone. I also cue a song and its very loud and distorted, I turn down the gain on the skin and on the controller and same issue. I switch 4 headphones and cords and same issue. I am yet to try my Denon 8000, What can cause this and how do i fix it? Thank you

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 5:57 pm
Have you checked your audio settings ?
Both on VirtualDj and on your MAC ?
You should also avoid to use RMX2 sound interface for default MAC OS X playback.

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 6:00 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Have you checked your audio settings ?
Both on VirtualDj and on your MAC ?
You should also avoid to use RMX2 sound interface for default MAC OS X playback.

Yes, I checked on software and never never had an issue w the RMX its rock solid and there is no settings that i know of with my mac. i checked on the rmx software and also on vdj where are the settings for this?

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 6:11 pm
What is the easiest way to go back to the last build on a mac? what are the steps to do that?

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 6:54 pm

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 7:59 pm
I did that, I re started VDJ and it still says build 8.2 3780

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 8:11 pm

Posted Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 8:13 pm
One of my friends, so he got the personal treatment. It was a configuration error, so this is closed.

LOCKED BY AMAHM

EDIT:
Lesson 1. Do not update as you are about to start a gig.
Lesson 2. Save each build download, don't just run them. This way you know what your last build was that worked, so you can reinstall, if you ignore Lesson 1.

Posted Fri 23 Jun 17 @ 2:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)