Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Denon MC7000 Mapping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, I have a question regarding the mapping on the Denon MC7000.

It seems the Master, Booth, Phones, and Phones level Controls dont tie / move the controls in VDJ. any ideas please? (all other controls tie up.)

Also how do you get the gain on the software to match the gain on the hardware, for eacj track that is loaded please?
Thanks

8.2 build, 3572.1312

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 6:47 pm
Those controls are hardware only and can't be reflected inside VDJ.

Regarding the gain .....

Set autoGain to "auto"
Set gainSliderIncludesAutoGain to "yes"

Then set controllerTakeoverMode to decide how you want the relationship between the gain knob and the level in the software.

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 7:09 pm
Thanks will try that.

I take i there are no plans to at least get the master, phones mix / level to match up with the software, as it worked with my previous omini controllers.

Posted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 11:41 am
Duffy666 wrote :
I take i there are no plans to at least get the master, phones mix / level to match up with the software, as it worked with my previous omini controllers.

Since they are hardware-based it's not possible. They simply don't send information about themselves to the laptop. Instead they act as a regular mixer would

The Numark OmniControl doesn't have any hardware based controls. They're all MIDI based. So it does send info to the laptop, and can be matched with the software

Posted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 1:55 pm
thanks, so i assume the sampler level is midi based then as that works with the mc7000 skin

also is it possible to but the security warning on the when loading a track using the "Load" function on the deck, so it warns you if you accidentally load a track on a active deck, (like it does if you where to drag and drop it).

Posted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 4:10 pm
It should work with load however the deck fader needs to be up for the security to be active.

Posted Wed 21 Jun 17 @ 4:20 pm
cpauscPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Does someone know, how the Sync Button is working at the mc7000.
I dont want ist the whole time, for one track and than normal bpm and so on. But it is Not possible. Everytime the bpm from the track on the other deck is working after loading to the deck.

Posted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 7:34 pm
Maybe you have smart play enabled?

Also check your settings for autoBPMMatch ......

Posted Tue 26 Dec 17 @ 7:43 pm
panowie skad sciagnac mape pod mc700 na vdj8

Posted Wed 17 Jul 19 @ 5:55 pm
Please post in English.

You don't need a map. The MC7000 is natively supported. Just plug it in.

Posted Wed 17 Jul 19 @ 6:00 pm

Posted Fri 02 Aug 19 @ 3:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)