Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pitch Quality 3 problems and showstopper upgrade bug

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I've been playing with the latest version and the first thing that caused an issue was it broke my sound driver (not sound although Win10 CU said it was working). Even in Win10 audio properties when I played the test sound I heard nothing. It resulted in a rollback of Win10. I tried it again and the same thing happened after updating. So another rollback from a previous backup. I did eventually seem to get it working with an in place upgrade.

Secondly. Pitch quality 3 causes beat matching to go out of sync, even though the BPM's are the same. I have had to go back to pitch quality 2 which work perfectly.

VDJ b3771
Pioneer DDJ-SB2 driver v1.1
Win10 Creators Update fully patched
VB Virtual Audio cable (possible cause?)

Posted Sat 17 Jun 17 @ 12:07 pm
Regarding pitch quality I'm sure the dev's would like your exact example so they can get the same result and then look into it.

Remember that pitchquality = 3 is only included in an Early Access build (b3771), so it's brand-new, and maybe not ready for use at gigs yet

Posted Sat 17 Jun 17 @ 12:57 pm
djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
Same here - pitch quality 3 goes out of sync - please fix it!

Posted Sat 17 Jun 17 @ 6:56 pm
djxhalx wrote :
Same here - pitch quality 3 goes out of sync - please fix it!

I'm sure they are looking into it

But I don't see the urgency.
We have been using pitch quality 2 forever, which doesn't have this problem, and pitch quality 3 isn't even included in the public releases yet, so it should still only be used for testing purposes

Posted Sun 18 Jun 17 @ 7:31 am
There is a possible fix for this in the new EARLY ACCESS BUILD - b3780

Posted Tue 20 Jun 17 @ 2:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)