Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help, as soon as i plug in my mixer, it doesn't let me pre-listen a song on my headphones.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So i've been struggling with this for like 2 weeks so far. The problem is, as soon as i plug in my Numark TotalControl mixer into my PC, and when i enter in virtual DJ 7, PFL button stops working, and i can't pre-listen a song on headphones. I've literally tried everything, searched for solution everywhere but no hope... i have windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS. I even used every possible settings for audio, but doesn't work. I even tried using ASIO4all, but also doesn't work. When i set it all up, i can only hear the sound coming from my TV-monitor for example, or when i disable that i can only hear sound coming from my headphones, but when i turn my tv and headphones both on, i only hear it from one of them. So please if you could help me or at least tell me what to do i would be happy. I was thinking that maybe the problem is i don't have Power DC 6A 1V cable, but then again i thought, i would still have to use USB connector to connect my Mixer with PC and it wouldn't work again because as soon as i plug it into my pc, the pre-listen and PFL mode don't work. Oh and i also have a full VDJ 7 Pro License. Can you please help me or i will just have to waste money on a Macbook?

Grabakaba.

Posted Sun 28 May 17 @ 11:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)