Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Connecting monoprice all in one DJ system to virtual DJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone. I was given a Monoprice 614700 All in one DJ controller. I want to hook it up so I don't have to break out my NS7 every time I want to play around at home but I can't get the thing to work and it is apparently designed for Virtual DJ. Only one side of the controller is being recognized by virtual DJ. Any ideas? I went through every setting I can think of but it still doesn't seem to work correctly. I'm using version 7.3 of virtual DJ and according to their list of compatible devices this is one of them. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Posted Wed 24 May 17 @ 8:43 pm
joeyfire17 wrote :
Hey everyone. I was given a Monoprice 614700 All in one DJ controller. I want to hook it up so I don't have to break out my NS7 every time I want to play around at home but I can't get the thing to work and it is apparently designed for Virtual DJ. Only one side of the controller is being recognized by virtual DJ. Any ideas? I went through every setting I can think of but it still doesn't seem to work correctly. I'm using version 7.3 of virtual DJ and according to their list of compatible devices this is one of them. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

Did you ever have any success with this?

Posted Fri 29 Mar 19 @ 5:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)