Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Odd Behavor w/ DDJ-SB2 and Virtual DJ 8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Virtual DJ 8 Pro

Pioneer DDJ-SB2

Toshiba Satellite L55TB5271

Setup will work for the first 5-10 mins with no issues.

Audio will degrade, as if audio files are a very low bitrate.

Sliders on the board will cease to function at all

EQ levels will red line on both the Virtual DJ software and the readings on the board.

Lowering the gain on both the software and the board will correct the redline but the sound quality will be very low and poor, as if the files are in a very low bitrate.

After powering down the board and relaunching the software will correct the issue sometimes but after the 5-10mins time frame the issue will return.

I have already tried to uninstall both the Virtual Dj software and the board drivers and removed all registery keys and reinstalled fresh.

I have gotten the idea that it may be an issue between the software, board and Windows 10...i am leaning heavily towards Windows 10 as the culprit.

I have also provided a link to the specs of the laptop being used. The specs state 'Windows 8.1' but this unit is using Windows 10.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/staticContentDetail?contentId=4006166&isFromTOCLink=false

Posted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 12:46 am
Virtual DJ Pro? You don't seem to have a Pro license, according to your profile. It only shows you as a Home user.

So........where did you get the Pro version? Don't you think maybe that's why it doesn't work properly?

Posted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 8:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)