Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A couple of niggles..........

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

For many months now on the Macbook Pro using the default skin on VDJ I have had a minor problem with the Automix display. After a few hours at a gig the Header title "AUTOMIX" and the total time of songs in the list start to disappear i.e. only showing the top half of the characters (see below pic). I have tried closing the window in the browser then bring it back which has the effect of correcting the title "AUTOMIX" but the total time is completely missing. The only way to fix it is to change the skin then change back to the default skin then everything is back to normal. I've had this problem for quite a long time through various updates just never got around to report it.

Another little niggle; I have the effects on both decks set to the flanger mainly because if they are accidentally switched on it's not gonna ruin the music. After shutting down VDJ at my next gig when I start up VDJ the effects seem to be random and don't stay as they were before shutting down. I always have to manually set them to the flanger at the beginning of a gig.

One more niggle; a similar thing seems to be happening with the pitch range. I normally have it set to 10%, but, at the start of a gig I often have to reset it to 10% after finding it at some random value.

These are not major issues, but, it would be nice if they were sorted. :-)

Posted Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 11:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)