Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Content Unlimited

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys, I'm sure there is a thread that I missed. There are a lot when you search content unlimited. How do y'all rank the service? 1-10 with 10 being the highest. I have promo only to judge it by.

Thanks in advance!
-Dan

Posted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 5:14 am
mj mixPRO InfinityMember since 2005
0 it doesn't work

Posted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 2:15 pm
I have been using it for about six months todate, can't really complain. I does what I wanted it to do so I will give it 7

Posted Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 7:51 pm
Thanks!

Posted Thu 23 Feb 17 @ 9:04 pm
About 5

It works perfectly for new music under a Promo Only license, the tracks are high quality and very well tagged, and you get lot of remixes to choose from.
The caching works great, and once a track is downloaded to cache it works just like a local track

But because it's under a Promo Only license, there is very little old music available, so you can't really use it for the odd 80's hit that may get requested

Posted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 10:30 am

But because it's under a Promo Only license, there is very little old music available. !!!!!!!!!

WHAO ????? Why you give only 5 if you have spent all the time justifying that everything is fine, do not let anyone's opinion and only your answers .LET ATOMIX DO IT ONCE AND FOR ALL .......PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Posted Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 12:50 am
Please go here, for content unlimited discussion, thank you.

Locked by AMAHM

Posted Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 9:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)