Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: VDJ8 Microphone Ducking

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello,

Can anyone help with the following?

I run a 'Denon DJ MC6000MK2' with VDJ8. Everything works just great apart from the ducking from my microphone mixer to VDJ. The microphone ducking works great using it locally in our club but doesnt work over our Internet broadcast. Can anyone advise on this? is there a script or something we need to add to VDJ to make it duck over our internet broadcast? or maybe there is software needed to duck over the net? If you can help we would appricate this.

Thank you

Mike

Posted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 10:45 am
The ducking feature on the MC6000 is hardware controlled so will not carry through to VDJ.

Posted Fri 10 Feb 17 @ 10:46 am
Im a new streamer and i cant figure out how to use my mic and play music / game sounds at the same time
(btw i have my stream paused)

There is two inputs that i can see on obs audio desktop audio device and microphone/aux audio device.

When i use my stereo mix with microphone/aux audio device https://fastessay.com helped me with paper on this

Posted Wed 29 Mar 17 @ 7:21 pm
I have the same problem with VDJ 8 for the ducking situation. However I notice that SAM BROADCASTER software already come with a ducking function in it. I hope the engineers at VDJ do something because I like VDJ better.

Posted Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 7:40 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)