Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: i need your help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have dj controller, behringer cmd 4a and when i try to use it with my virtualdj 7 pro it works but while playing music suddenly it will stop and i need to go back to settings and make apply to start working again. even after doing this it stops again and again. does anyone have this same problem or solution to it?

Posted Tue 27 Dec 16 @ 10:45 pm
Well if you have VDJ Pro then:
a) Register it to your account here.
b) Download and use VDJ 8 instead, as a VDJ 7 Pro license entitles you to a free upgrade.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 16 @ 11:04 pm
And I'm pretty sure you need to make sure you're logged in, or any pro features will quit working after 10 min.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 16 @ 3:27 am
i am LE user and this account is registered with my new pioneer ddj wego4, it came with LE version. if you dont have solution to my post dont reply

Posted Wed 28 Dec 16 @ 7:14 am
LE 8 is only going to work with the wego4 any other controller will only work for 10 minutes.........

if you need to use other controller you will need to purchase a license for it.

you mention you have vdj 7 pro in you first post .. if in fact you do own that you are eligible for a free upgrade to VDJ 8 pro (works will all controllers) but it is required you enter the serial into you account page to receive it. you can do that here -> http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

anyways Good luck

Posted Wed 28 Dec 16 @ 10:21 am
DjaySly1973 wrote :
if you dont have solution to my post dont reply

In order for us to provide solutions, you have to include adequate and truthful information in your post.

If you had said in the first place that you only have a WeGO 4 LE version, my reply would have been different (see 1st line of wickedmix's post).

I just checked in VDJ 7 Pro (latest version) and the Behringer CMD 4A is natively supported, so it should work fine.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 16 @ 10:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)