Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Headphones

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

RAD KEYControlleristMember since 2015
This may have a simple solution. I was playing around with the settings. Now I can't hear the next song in my headphones. All I hear is what is being played through the speakers. Is it a setting issue?

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 6:34 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
could be audio config, post a screen shot, could be headphone mix check the master mixer panel or just the mixer panel depending on your skin

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 6:54 am
I am assuming this is what I need to change. Any Ideas?

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 5:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Clicking on the DDJ RB icon at the top, should auto-configure the correct audio setup which is Master on 1,2 and Headphones to 3,4 using the ASIO drivers.

If you get "Error" when trying to use the ASIO drivers, then make sure the DDJ-RB sound card is not used as default sound card from your Operating system.

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 6:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You get the error because you have WASAPI selected for Master and ASIO for headphones.
Either both should be WASAPI or both ASIO.

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 6:59 pm
I took both of your advice. Somewhat fixed the problem. Now instead of hearing exactly what is coming out of the speakers, I now hear both songs together in the headphones. Here is the new setting. What am I doing wrong?

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 7:40 pm
in the middle of you controller above the channel level indicator there are two small buttons labeled cue. if they are both on you hear both sides in the headphones. if one is on you hear one :-)

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 10:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)