Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Already played icon

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there anyway to get VDJ to remember songs played for the day as opposed to the session. For example if i play a song it is marked as played, but if you have to restart the program for any reason, it is not shown as already played anymore. I want a way if possible to have it remember the song until the time set in the option for "start of day hour"

Effectively to have it display the icon for a 24hr period as opposed to just for the current session.

If it is not possible at this time can it be added to your wishlist. Maybe with the option to select what period of time you want songs to be marked for.(session or 24hr period)

Posted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 7:57 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
If there was a script that could mark a track as played then you could have a filter folder last play < 1 day then on start up a repeat script could mark them all, Unfortunately there isn't such a script.
The other way I thought about was using colour to mark tracks as played and do similar but that messes things up if you colour your tracks

Posted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 9:33 pm
Days since Last Play < 1

Days since Last Play > 1

maybe one of these filter folder can help
set scope to database

Posted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 10:22 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Good idea for searching for tracks via search but the idea falls down if you go into folders to look for tracks.

Posted Mon 10 Oct 16 @ 11:21 pm
The point is to be able to mark a song played as you can mark it unplayed. I think it would be a lot easier that way as we could go to the current day history and mark last songs there as played.

Posted Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 12:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)