Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Build 3324 and it's little but managable issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi all, I've been using the latest build for over a week or so and everything was fine till maybe 2 days ago when I noticed the frame rate of the wave form dropped from being super smooth to a juddery mess. This is using the FRUiT skin, when switching to the default skin it was even worse (almost 20fps on average), it doesn't affect the sound though. In options I've had the skin fps set on 0 (not 60) for as long as I've been using VDJ8 which I assume is as fast as the hardware/software can update, but after changing it a few times from 30 - 60 it still was juddery.

B]Pitch now increases the volume of tracks when speeding or slowing tracks down! - I assume this is also a glitch and is to do with velocity?

B]Sampler. When using the sampler I've noticed the sandbox icon turns on when in use and turns off again when sampler effect ends - this is in the default and FRUiT skin.

deck 2 is often louder than deck 1 using exactly the same song on both decks or when mixing in general, this is using the Mixtrack Quad and or when I use just the laptop on it's own - but to be fair this has been going on since build 3272 and I've been managing it on the fly anyway.

The New key cue pad Does not show up on the FRUiT skin (this is maybe to with his skin not updated to incorporate it?

Positive Thing. In this build my laptop runs cool - I mean super cool, the fan doesn't audibly suddenly speed up within 20 seconds of launching VDJ8 and stay on full speed till i close it, now I can using vdj in a library without people going 'who's flying a drone up in here' :).

Still Rock Solid? basically yes

Laptop Specs Dell Inspiron N7110, 16GB Ram, Windows 7 ultimate, Intel Core i3-2350M @2.30GHz, Numark Mixtrack Quad

Posted Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 1:20 pm
Just found another issue. I just recorded a mini mix using automix , Since then the recording function prepares as soon as you load a track and then starts by itself as soon as I begin playing a track, closing and restarting VDJ8 results in the same thing happening each time

Posted Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 2:42 pm
Hi. For the recording,
Check in options the auto start recording. Set the option to not. Then you can activated manually

GK

Posted Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 9:03 pm
hae , i have numark mixtrack pro 2, but it only plays on virtual dj for 10 mins, what can i do

Posted Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 9:28 pm
Buy a license.

Posted Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 10:08 pm
Go help your mom ?

Posted Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 1:44 am
Be nice guys. Home users do not get full features of the software, you have to purchase a license after the trial period ends.

Posted Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 9:47 pm
user10522571 wrote :
hae , i have numark mixtrack pro 2, but it only plays on virtual dj for 10 mins, what can i do

You can buy a license just for that controller, or buy a subscription or full pro license here.

Posted Wed 31 Aug 16 @ 8:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)