Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Audio Dropouts

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mkr160PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I am using VDJ 8 on a 2015 MacBook Pro with 8gm Ram and a 500gb SSD. I have been experiencing random audio dropouts on the system. I have optimized my settings, turned off wifi, bluetooth, auto updates, and changed USB cables and even switched my controller from DDJSX2 to my Denon 6000MK2. Same issues happening. Last night I used my backup MacBook that has a regular hard drive and did not have any audio dropouts. Wondering if any members had similar experiences with SSD drives and audio dropouts. Thanks :)

Posted Sun 19 Jun 16 @ 3:28 pm
I just seen your post we are having the same problem on 8.2 just wondering if you found a way to fix this or if someone help to fix it what was it we are using the DDJ SZ with a Mac

Posted Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 6:56 am
mkr160 wrote :
I am using VDJ 8 on a 2015 MacBook Pro with 8gm Ram and a 500gb SSD. I have been experiencing random audio dropouts on the system. I have optimized my settings, turned off wifi, bluetooth, auto updates, and changed USB cables and even switched my controller from DDJSX2 to my Denon 6000MK2. Same issues happening. Last night I used my backup MacBook that has a regular hard drive and did not have any audio dropouts. Wondering if any members had similar experiences with SSD drives and audio dropouts. Thanks :)

Hi there. Did you find any solutions?

Posted Mon 26 Dec 16 @ 8:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)