Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 implementation

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Can anyone tell me how the implementation of the Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 in VDJ 8.2 is?
Is it a basic MIDI mapping or is this a full HID mapping? Is the display working? Will it be possible to Link the CDJ units with a LAN cable?

Best regards, Jan

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 7:54 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's full HID, but you will need to connect both CDJ's using usb.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 10:44 am
cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks for the fast reply.
What are we able to see on the Display?
Waveform, browser and track infos like on the previous CDJ-2000?
Is the big waveform running and are we able to use the touch interface of the CDJ?

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 12:36 pm
The big scratch waveform is not possible to be used with DJ software at the moment. It's available only in stand-alone operation via USB sticks.
The available info you can see is the same as NXS models.

The touch screen on NXS2 is not a "true" touchscreen. It only offers "screen buttons" the same way XDJ-1000 and XDJ-700 do.
Therefore you can use the on screen buttons but it's not a true "touch screen"

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 1:17 pm
djtucciPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Adion wrote :
It's full HID, but you will need to connect both CDJ's using usb.

Hi, i Have the cdj2000nxs2 and i cant see the hid mode function, the screen in the jogwheel its not right, dont show the move of the platter, and doesnt show the remain time in the screen, can you help me?

Posted Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 2:17 am
I have installed Virtual DJ 8 build 2483.1070 to test out the controlling options CDJ 2000NXS2 . However I am still unable to control the VDJ decks via CDJ's. I can see in the controller's option pane that it displays two "CDJ2000NXS2(custom mappings)" but the mapping options shows custom mapping and in the Deck option, I only get the Automatic as one option to select.

Can you help me with the above info. Do let me know if you need any more info!

Thanks
:)
~H~

Posted Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 4:08 pm
You've already posted that message elsewhere on the forum - where you were told by SBDJ exactly which build you needed.

You've installed a far earlier build from somewhere. That build is no longer available from this site, so it's clear you downloaded it from somewhere dodgy.

Install the latest build (from the download button above) and you won't have any problems. But you will need a license.

Posted Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 5:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)