Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Clock Size Settings

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In Virtual DJ8.1 I had settings for the clock size & color that I put in. When VDJ upgraded to 8.2 I noticed the clock size back to the default size & color. When I went into change the setting to what I wanted I noticed the setting and color I imputed originally were still there. I changed one number and saved settings. Upon opening VDJ8.2 the clock size was still default setting. What am I doing wrong, Again!!

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 2:41 am
Clock size and color are skin dependant. So you need to edit the skin
If you use a modified version of the default skin be sure to select that and not "default" entry on skins selection window

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 6:33 am
I think I'm in the right place. VDJ Folder-Skins-Virtual Dj8-4Decks.xml. I then search for clock. Then look at my setting and they appear to be the one I set: Width 60 Height 24 Size 48 and color "#00ff00".

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 4:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What you see is the skin of ver 8.1. The default skin of version 8.2 needs to be extracted first in order to edit/change anything.
Open VirtualDJ 8.2, goto Settings->INTERFACE and select/click on the "Default" skin you will see at the top.
Then notice at the bottom-right an option to "Save/Edit this skin"
Extract the zip to a folder (choose a name) and then edit what you want.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 5:59 pm
Did all of that. Found clock and changed setting and nothing changed, Made sure my skin was on my newly created Virtual DJ 8.2 4 deck setting. This is not a big deal but obviously the program is not seeing this particular xml file.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 16 @ 11:07 pm
My error as usual. When one clicks on edit/save there are two choices that appear. I was selecting the single file which did not work. When I selected the two file choice then I got what I needed. It only took me four days but now my clock is a font of 30 and is a beautiful green color!

Posted Sat 11 Jun 16 @ 4:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)