Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: What Is Going On?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm asked to download the newest version because of stability issues and all I'm having now is stability issues. Did I download a new piece of software that was unstable? I hope not. Numerous times when trying to record, Virtual DJ would lose my controller which is connected via USB cable. It would also stop recording as a whole, shut down momentarily and come back on. That does me no good when trying to make a mix. How do I find a previous version that is stable?

Posted Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 8:23 pm

Posted Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 8:34 pm
Awesome, which one is stable and will work? I really don't want to keep downloading previous versions if they're all going to suck.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 9:40 pm
I used 2586 last night and 2585, the night before. The latest version is 2587, which I just upgraded to. I'm going to take a guess, and say that you have checked your USB cable, and your USB ports to see if they are behaving correctly? You did not say which OS or controller, you are using.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 9:49 pm
No one else can tell you which build will work best on YOUR computer with YOUR hardware and YOUR setup.

Did you have recording working with your controller (which one?) previously? If so, go back to that build.

The release version - the one available from the main site download link - is always the one considered to be stable. That's why it's the public released version.

Posted Tue 01 Dec 15 @ 9:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)