Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: NS6, MacBook Pro, vdj8.1 issues

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since downloading 8.1 I lost control of my controller, the channel sliders are not responding and the same for my Eq knobs, then after a few minutes they began to work properly another thing that was happening Was when loading a track on deck 1 the track Would also load onto deck 2, and now my fader start option reverts itself to the yes yes position after switching it to No after shutting everything down and turning it back On. I am also having some screwy things happen with the sound in my earphones. Please help I have several holiday gigs coming up next weekend that I am trying to prepare for but now I'm dealing with this issue

Posted Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 12:25 am
I Forgot to mention I am also using a different skin other than the default skin (VA default by Fruit) if that makes a difference however I tried using the default skin and was having the same issues

Posted Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 12:28 am
I Forgot to mention I am also using a different skin other than the default skin (VA default by Fruit) if that makes a difference however I tried using the default skin and was having the same issues

Posted Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 12:29 am
lioncrestentertainment wrote :
Since downloading 8.1 I lost control of my controller, the channel sliders are not responding and the same for my Eq knobs, then after a few minutes they began to work properly another thing that was happening Was when loading a track on deck 1 the track Would also load onto deck 2, and now my fader start option reverts itself to the yes yes position after switching it to No after shutting everything down and turning it back On. I am also having some screwy things happen with the sound in my earphones. Please help I have several holiday gigs coming up next weekend that I am trying to prepare for but now I'm dealing with this issue

which numark driver are you using,ensure if you install new drivers in a mac use an app cleaner to clear all files left by the previous driver.

Posted Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 2:58 am
I removed all drivers and reinstalled 2.2.6, now my scratch feature does not work, and the fader start is still disengaging when I shut down and restart

Posted Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 4:47 am

8. 1
(mountain lion)
numark ns6 w/driver vers 2.2.6

Skin V8 but by Fruit

Posted Thu 26 Nov 15 @ 7:31 am
lioncrestentertainment wrote :

8. 1
(mountain lion)
numark ns6 w/driver vers 2.2.6

Skin V8 but by Fruit

install the 3.2 version numark driver.use the app cleaner to delete residual folders,unplug your ns6 and reboot your mac.install the numark driver with the ns6 unplugged.reboot the mac connect your ns6,change your skin to default and test and see if this resolves your issues.

Posted Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 1:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)