Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Waves drift

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Waves are drifting when you scrolling up and down with cursor ,searching etc. on the playlist and auto playlist section!

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 10:48 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
which wave do you mean exactly ?
waveform on the decks or the rythmwave at the top ?
how do you controller the scrolling ? Via Keyboard or with a controller ?

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 7:46 am
It's only rhythm wave at the top,it's only in automix play list via keyboard I will try with controller later today !
I use midnightblue skin !

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 8:33 am
Do you mean stuttering ?
Please remember that during automix VirtualDj will load both playing and forthcoming track into RAM.
If you have songs loaded on the non-playing deck(s) as well this means that there's one more song loaded into RAM than usually. So, if you mean that the waves are stuttering please check your RAM usage and report back. Perhaps you'll have to do some tweaking on your system.

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 9:14 am
Yes stuttering happening while one track is playing and the other is analyzing at the same time,
and I know it's happening when analyzing the track that's normal ,I'm not worried about that !
it jumps, the best i would describe, similar happening when playing in automix and the next track has not been analyzed waves jumping visually they not going very smooth but it does not affecting the sound, however track playing perfectly in time without changing the sound, just visually waves react ridiculous! especially it's a bit annoying when you scrolling up and down with mouse via keyboard on the automix playlist section !
It's a lot easier to see with midnightblue skin in controller mode, on the default skin it's same, but less visibly !
I got 8 G ram ddr3 in my pc
My usage of memory is 1.57 GB
anyone experienced this ?

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 10:10 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
what is your pc/ laptopscreens resolution set to ?
And what Videocard do you use ?

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 10:22 am
resolution is 1366 x768 and the card Nvidia GeForce GT540M

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 11:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)