Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Automix bug, or at least a glitch (SOLVED)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just got this while using AM, don't know if I can reproduce it. Don't want to!
scenario;
on deck 2 was a song from CU, that had already played and was just still sitting in the deck
on deck 1, AM in single deck mode
then I hit the button for 2 deck mode(on my skin, silver sleek2, luv ya george)
but then AM sort of crashed, and started from the beginning of my playlist again.

pc, win10, build 2582

this is what it looked like

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 4:22 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Do you run any plugin for "AudioOnlyVisualization"?

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 6:03 pm
My AudioOnlyVisualation is set for Milkdrop, but it was'nt running when this happend, like I did not have it turned on,
why do you ask?
do you think that this would have an effect on this?

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 6:25 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It is not really a setting that is supposed to be changed while automix is running. But you say it just restarted the list, so it didn't really crash or anything?

Posted Sun 22 Nov 15 @ 6:33 pm
Hi Adion, thanks for the info.
I've tried to reproduce it today and found that it has something to do with this file, it loads and plays fine but does strange things if I put it into an AM playlist.
maybe you could try it as well, I can't send the file as it's from CU, but here's the tag info

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 11:44 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looking at the waveform perhaps the automix points are wrong.
You can try a re-analyze on that file, or open the POI editor and check the positions of the automix points.

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 11:46 am
Now why didn't I think of that myself, just opend the poi editor and the points were all at the start of the track, no wonder it was actin strange. reanalyzed it and it's all good.
Thankyou
solved ;)

Posted Mon 23 Nov 15 @ 11:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)