Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: [NEWS] Rane TTM57 MKII - Official Support

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 14 Oct 15 @ 10:43 am
I've been waiting for this post for a while now, thank you Vdj team. Seems much more responsive than serato, sound quality better too :-) Just one thing though.. the channels you have dedicated to the samplers are usually effects return so you can have the post fader.. is there way I can route Vdj effects in a similar way?

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 12:49 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Nope, Post Fader FXs is not supported in VirtualDJ at the moment.

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 3:49 pm
Damn.. this is the only thing keeping me in serato land :-( hopefully we will see this option someday.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 2:38 am
I have a Rane TTM57 SL..its not a MK2, is there a way I can use this with Virtual DJ..Along with my technics turntables?

Posted Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 10:37 pm
No the old TTM57SL is not supported.

Posted Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 7:12 am
Hi how can I use my ttm57 mkll with VDJ on vinyl 1200?

Posted Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 11:28 pm

Posted Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 8:15 am
I have a 57mkii and I have to say, I am impressed with this mixer, and impressed with Virtual DJ!
First of all, this mixer uses the same drivers as their flagship rotary mixer. The sound quality is pristine.
Second of all, Virtual DJ is currently one of the better sounding DJ software around.
Thirdly Serato DJ sounds like ass. I'm not sure what they did in the audio engine, but It just doesn't measure up in my ears.

Thank You Virtual DJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The integration and native support is really good. I just moved the joystick over and .... ta-da, instant doubles (and you know us Rane Scratch Live DJs love our joysticks and instant doubles)

Posted Thu 22 Dec 16 @ 10:13 am

Actually, I was able to get post fader effects and echo.

Audio settings: Output deckfxreturn to Deck FX return Left and Right

Posted Thu 29 Dec 16 @ 5:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)