Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: XDJ-RX Audio Config trouble

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rob_ktmPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi, after unboxing my new RX last night, iv spent hours trying to get [most of] the features in working order.. Obviously the first steps are to get the sound output right, which brings me to my biggest problem. I cant get the headphone output to play "Cue" the headphone output level works fine but only lets you listen to master.
iv turned headphone ch1+2 on, still nothing.. I firstly downloaded the correct pioneer driver from the website, and the vdj mapper from a forum link on here.. the Audio settings in vdj 8 are as follows: Output- Speaker+ Headphone. Card- Pioneer XDJ-RX
master - xdj-rx (WASAPI) CH1+2
headphones -xdj-rx (WASAPI) CH3+4
I know I might be doing something blatantly wrong so forgive me in advanced, iv tried my hardest to help myself but no luck.. hopefully you guys can educate me!? Thanks

Posted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 10:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 10:20 am
rob_ktmPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Cheers djdad! for some reason it wasn't letting me selec the soundcard as ASIO, just reinstalled the driver and it came up.. works fine now! thanks

Posted Sun 26 Jul 15 @ 11:08 am
I have tried every single trick in the book but can't seem to figure out the audio confogs correctly i have the drivers i have the newest softwares and everything i have good cables i tried different computers no matter what computer i try with vdj the sou.d isnt working

Posted Sat 27 Aug 16 @ 7:15 pm
if its anything like my RX you need to have output on speaker + headphone.
Master should be set to DDJ-RX master L & R
headphones set to DDJ-RX Phones L & R
Then mixer works as intended.

Posted Fri 16 Dec 16 @ 7:47 am
Hi, if anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I have used the settings as mentioned above for my Pioneer XDJ RX with VDJ8 using the ASIO driver. I can load songs onto the controller and play them but the sound is still coming out of my laptop instead of the Pioneer unit. I make sure the settings are as mentioned but when I click on Apply, I get a message saying that Virtual DJ "failed to initialize ASIO driver"
I also have a Numark NS7FX and I have had no problems running it with the WASAPI driver(ASIO never worked for that one) but I cannot find a WASAPI driver for the Pioneer. Thank you in advance!

Posted Mon 18 Dec 17 @ 1:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)