Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NEW DJ HERCULES RMX2 NOT BUNDLE VDJ 8 SOFTWARE.. how to Get VDJ 8 and RMX2 skin ?? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Good day VDJ Team!

Guys i bought my Hercules RMX2 Console Controller few days ago.. but i found out tht the VDJ 8 is not Bunde with it.. Only VDJ 7 LE included.. how can i get VDJ 8 LE?? im worried about this little prob.. and i try put my VDJ LE Serial on "MY LICENSE" in my Account and Only VDJ 7 LE i can download..

Thank you so much Guys!
cheers! frm Philippines :D

Posted Fri 19 Sep 14 @ 10:53 pm
You can download VDJ 8 and try it with your controller.

If you want to use VDJ 8 with your RMX2 then you need to purchase either a controller license, a subscription or the full Infinity license.

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 8:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A version 8 LE has been prepared for the RMX2 users. Please use this link http://virtualdj.com/le and enter your LE7 serial number to download and install VirtualDJ LE8

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 4:43 pm
hi guys, thank you for the quick response dad&groovi.

dad, i try enter my license but only VDJ7 can download . :(

if VDJ 8 LE still processing my RMX 2 license.. dad i will send to u my VDJ 7 LE Serial Number if its ok with u, so u can check if my Hercules Rmx2 is available on VDJ LE 8. :), whats your email add dad??

how to get RMX 2 Skin for VDJ 7 LE??
the bundle of my New RMX 2 is only the basic skin of VDJ 7..

thank you guys, hope it will be fix :D

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 11:12 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Ajajude, I think the skins are for the proffesional virtual license. I'm not sure

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 12:19 am
jucenic wrote :
Ajajude, I think the skins are for the proffesional virtual license. I'm not sure

REALLY? HOW SAD IF THE SKIN IS FOR PRO VERSION ONLY.. :(
IM NOT HAPPY FOR THAT.. THATS WHY I BOUGHT RMX 2 BCUZ IT HAS A VDJ 8 LE and I SAW THE RMX 2 SKIN IN INTERNET..

BTW THANKS JUCENIC,

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 1:45 am
The ver 8 LE will also install the bundled skin. There may be a bug at the moment with the page above. We are investigating and we will let u know when this is available.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 9:07 am
djdad wrote :
The ver 8 LE will also install the bundled skin. There may be a bug at the moment with the page above. We are investigating and we will let u know when this is available.

ok, thats great! dad, do u have screensht of d skin?? btw thank u so much, ill wait for it.. :-)

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 9:58 am
Please try again, it should be available now

Posted Wed 24 Sep 14 @ 12:39 pm
THANK YOU DAD, ITS WORKS, BUT LITTLE PROB WITH MY RMX 2 SKIN CAN'T B APPLY. ONLY VDJ 8 LE SKIN..
AND I TRY DOWNLOAD HERCULES RMX2 SKIN (BLACK EDITION) HERE: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/
AFTER I USED IN 10MINS, ITS SAYS U NEED TO PURCHASED LICENSE OR CONTINUE WITH VDJ 8 HOME..

DAD, MY HERCULES CONSOLE RMX2 IS BLACK EDITION
CAN I USE UR RMX 2 BLACK ED SKIN, IF THIS PROB SOLVED??
THANKS SO MUCH DAD :D

Posted Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 4:49 am
The LE versions (as you already know from the version 7 you already have) do not allow custom skins (available in our Addons page). You can only use the one that is bundled with the LE version.
You will need to purchase a PLUS or an Infinity license (at a discount), if you wish to enable this feature (among others)

Posted Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 2:52 pm
ITS THESAME WITH VDJ 7 LE?? IN VDJ 8 LE NO SKIN RMX2 INCLUDED?? :(

OR THERES A FREE RMX 2 SKIN / OR LIMITED ED SKIN FOR RMX2??
THAT WE DON'T NEED TO ADD/ PURCHASE A SKIN FOR RMX2 ?
TNX

Posted Thu 25 Sep 14 @ 10:47 pm
jmf28 wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/download.php?addonid=16853&platform=pc
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/download.php?addonid=16854&platform=pc

JMF: THIS ONE WORKS WITH VDJ 8 "LIMITED EDITION"??
Cuz i downloaded the Skin from add ons but its works in 10mins with my RMX 2..
your suggested Skin it will work with RMX2 unlimited time???
thanks buddy :)

Posted Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 10:01 pm
The RMX2 LE version 8 is indeed coming with a customized skin (included in the LE installer). The RMX2 LE skin is not a mimic of your controller, if that is what your question is about. It looks similar to the default 2 Decks skin of VirtualDJ 8, with some modifications to match the functionality of the unit.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 2:47 am
okay sir, understood. .thank u so much for the advices :)

cheers!

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 2:05 am
Guy's you may have found it already but if you click on to download and goto addons for VDJ8 there is a skin for the RMX2 there a black one and there is a gold one I have downloaded them both they look pretty cool you don't need to be pro user to get them all you have to do is download VDJ8 and give it a try but you may have upgrade to pro version to use your controler I don't know about that as I have not got a controler I hope I have said the right thing's for you.

Posted Wed 15 Oct 14 @ 1:22 pm
is there a vdj8 LE version for the American Audio VMS2?

Posted Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 1:04 pm
No there is no version 8 LE for the VMS2 9or any other American audio products) at the moment. There will be one in the near future though. Just cannot estimate when.

Posted Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 5:15 pm
AdaxikLE userMember since 2014
Hi,

I have a problem with VDJ 8 LE serial generation. I use RMX2 controller, and I read that VDJ 8 serial will appear after registering VDJ7 key code. I can't see VDJ 8 serial in my license tab after registeration VDJ 7 KeyCode ;/

Posted Sun 16 Nov 14 @ 9:23 am
80%