Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Bought a license for my controller, haven't recieved it.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ijonahHome userMember since 2014
I've received a link to download Virtual DJ. But I got that link by selecting my controller which then led me to that download link. I don't know where I can start looking for it.

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 12:47 pm
ijonah wrote :
I don't know where I can start looking for it.

Looking for what? You say you got a link to the download. Did the software not download?

If you did download it, you just need to install it, run it and log in to it using your forum user name and password.

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 1:55 pm
ijonahHome userMember since 2014
I didn't get the controller license. It directed me to the download link for Virtual DJ 7 & 8 (which works perfectly fine) but I never got the controller license is all

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 2:03 pm
If you're expecting a serial number, there isn't one any more.

Your license details are linked to your account here, so when you log in to the software, it knows what license you bought.

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 2:24 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What you have purchased actually is a monthly Subscription, which allows you to use VirtualDJ 8 with all the features of the Pro Infinity, as long as your subscription is active (paid monthly)

All you need to do, is to download VirtualDJ 8 from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/index.html (in case you have not done already) and login with your virtualdj.com account credentials (login & password) to the Login Window that will appear on launch (or in the LICENSES tab of Config)

Keep in mind that the monthly subscription is not offering any serial , so version 7 cannot be used in Pro Full mode.

Posted Tue 05 Aug 14 @ 6:27 pm
davefortControlleristMember since 2014
hello i bought a controller license for a pioneer ddj ergo v. I am struggling to understand what i paid £65 for as with the ergo skin you cant use any of the new features on virtual dj8 such as Sandbox or it doesn't show the BPM at the top. any help would be appreciated

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 11:50 am
I may be wrong here, but I don't think you're restricted to just using the Ergo skin.

You've bought a license so you should be able to download and install any skin you like.

Atomix used to have a product comparison page where one could see the differences between the different VDJ versions. Unfortunately that's been removed, so I can't be sure about it, but I would imagine that any paid-for version would allow use of alternative skins.

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:04 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The ERGO skin is a v7 skin, so won't have the v8 features on it.

Please use a v8 skin, such as the default supplied one.

Posted Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 4:33 pm
I paid for the monthly subscription and got confirmation that my payment has been received but on connecting my controller to the pc it is asking me to buy a license/get a subscription. I am confused on how to proceed.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 2:03 pm
You need to log in to VDJ 8 using your forum details.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 3:21 pm
I have an active subscription, but can't use my NS7 in VDJ 8. It will not show under controller mapping. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 12:42 am
You should start a new thread about your issue as it has nothing to do with the issue discussed here.

Thank you!

Posted Fri 17 Oct 14 @ 10:35 am
djluke27ControlleristMember since 2014
I just purchased the Virtual DJ License but my Mixdeck Express is not connecting to the Virtual DJ8 I have loaded on my laptop. Am I doing something wrong?? Any help would be appreciated..

Posted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 12:16 pm
wissowsPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I purchased the unlock my mixer for 99$(home user) but I didn't received my key is this take time or something is wrong I did this from software v8

thank

Posted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 1:16 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will not receive any Key/serial. All you need is to make sure you have correctly logged in with your virtualdj.com account credentials.
Verify your Mixtrack Platinum license from VirtualDJ Settings->LICENSES tab

If you still have troubles or any other issue using the controller, please be specific and provide further details.

Posted Fri 24 Feb 17 @ 4:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)