Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: anyone intrested in a game show format for virtual dj.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was talking today to someone about building a all in one game show that will use virtual dj as its main program with everything loaded to it. It will have screen to text on top of video clips and audio effects and all of it set with video output to it. all you will need is a screen and regular gear. it will have custom samples included in it. All royalty free and for virtual pro members. I want to hear the community's thoughts before I spend a ton of cash getting this built. I think it would be a killer Christmas event winner. Im planning on charging customers 1400 a night. the best part is it will be able to be changed and loaded and not effect anything in your regular programing. Any thoughts?

Posted Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 1:18 pm
i want to hear more

Posted Mon 05 May 14 @ 7:52 pm
for all my virtual dj friends... I am happy to tell you its on its way. Its going to use the programs and addons we already have and a few new ones im paying to have made. To start this off im going to release this week free virtual dj bingo! this will be able to be played by the crowd ... the squares will be the names of the songs and then all you do is load the play list and hit random mix.. they dot the spots where the songs names are as you play the songs... this is part 1

1.virtual bingo...
2.whats the next part of the song
3.name that tune
and more all using screens , sms and even blue tooth buzzers..

Posted Tue 06 May 14 @ 11:18 pm
Any news on the progress?

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 8:56 am
4000 + questions. the change in virtual dj 8 was a big one.. the clip bank idea is dead.. Im looking at making it pages for the video sampler and then having script written to make a template that allows us to logo it and then have a box that holds the the screen shot.. the bingo script is written but I have five other jobs and the cost of building this is going to be a bit..

Posted Wed 28 May 14 @ 7:09 pm
I definitely have interest in a game show add-on for Virtual DJ. In addition to DJing, I host trivia and am currently in the process of adding music bingo. The program that I got is okay, but could be a lot better. It would me much easier to produce the 75-song sets that a game of music bingo requires right in VDJ. Then you would need an easy way to autoplay the folder, while allowing adjustment for length of clips played, where in the song the song starts, and a few other features. If you want input, I would be happy to help.

Posted Mon 14 Mar 16 @ 1:55 pm
I know this thread is from a long time ago, but did this ever come to fruition? This is a great idea! I run music bingo and would love a way to automate it better. I tried the program that DigiGames, Extreme Bingo, but it is really bloated and not well thought out--in my opinion. I would love a way to put together a list of songs (between 60-75), be able to add a cue point to be used as a starting point, and a button that will shuffle them. Then the DJ could play as much or as little of the song as they want and hit a button and have it fade in to the next song at its cue point.

I have a ton of other ideas and would be willing to join a committee to get these plug-ins done, if there is a programmer out there willing to code it.

Let me know!

Thanks!
Patrick

Posted Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 5:35 pm
Pat Im just about to load a dollar store Bluetooth photo controller to be my way to play videos ... feel free to p.m me as I have instructions on how to build a few different buttons for game shows. Im working on a huge button at each table linked to a master sampler with led and sound too.

Posted Mon 29 Aug 16 @ 6:08 pm
did anything come of this

Posted Tue 05 Mar 19 @ 3:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)