Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: LOST SERIAL NUMBER FOR NUMARK IDJ3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I LOST THE SERIAL NUMBER FOR MY SOFTWARE AND I CAN'T GET ANY HELP FROM ATOMIX TECHNICAL SUPPORT ON WHAT TO DO NEXT, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Posted Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 3:38 pm
Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/151663/General_Discussion/Lost_Serials_-_VirtualDJ_LE_or_any_other_version.html

You posted this message at the around the same time that you also submitted a support ticket. Please be patient and allow a reasonable time for a response to your ticket. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20long%20does%20it%20take%20to%20get%20an%20answer.html

NOTE: Please don't type in ALL CAPS - This is seen as shouting by most Internet users. Please read the forum rules.

Posted Thu 07 Nov 13 @ 4:08 pm
just lost my cd as well, and followed the instructions. Call Numark and got a tech in two minutes, and he sent me a new code in less than 5 minutes! Thanks guys for the info @virtualDJ!

- DJ Nayism, Dallas, TX

Posted Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 3:10 pm
hola Bueno quiero el numero de serie de mi "numark IDJ3"porque perdi el software,please ayudenme mi correo es ****@****** de antemano les voy agradecer mucho..LIMA-PERU ..DJ MICKY

[Sorry, posting E-mail addresses and other contact details is not permitted for unlicensed home users - Please read the forum rules]

Posted Wed 02 Jul 14 @ 10:42 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only. Please either post your message in English or use the appropriate language forum to post in your own language.

If you have lost your serial number for VirtualDJ LE, please contact the manufacturer and they may be able to retrieve it from their records. If you need further assistance, please contact support.

Posted Thu 03 Jul 14 @ 6:23 am
I am trying to update my Virtual DJLE software and my serial number s not being accepted. is the serial number the number your site means when it is asking for,,,
a VirtualDJ OEM license number. If so my serial number looks like this (00)A00000000000000 ie 2 x numbers in brackets followed by a capital letter and then a further 14 numbers. is this what I am meant to be entering?

Posted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 12:19 am
That's not a VirtualDJ serial number. That's most likely the hardware serial number or model number of the controller itself.

The VirtualDJ LE serial number is usually printed on a sticker either on the sleeve of the VirtualDJ LE installation CD, the user manual or sometimes on the device itself depending on the manufacturer. In all cases it should clearly labelled as a VirtualDJ LE serial number. It will be a mixture of letters and numbers separated by dashes.

If it's missing then please either contact support or contact the manufacturer Numark who may be able to provide it to you based on their records.

Posted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 5:57 am
hot 38Home userMember since 2015
I've downloaded the virtual DJ pro wit my numark ns7 hooked up but its asking for an serial number

Posted Sun 11 Jan 15 @ 11:01 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
If you purchased VirtualDJ you have received a Serial Key.
This Serial is needed to install and run the Pro Version of VirtualDJ.

Posted Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 1:09 am
elBodzHome userMember since 2015
i lost my cd and can't install VIRTUAL DJ LE anymore can you help me

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 3:33 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Contact your controller manufacture, ONLY they can give you the licence number, when you attach that licence number to your account here, then you can download V7LE from here, if you're lucky there might be a V8LE available.

Posted Sat 21 Feb 15 @ 5:27 am
I Am Lost My VirtualDJ Home Free Please Send Me Arjent

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 2:23 am
Read above.

Posted Mon 08 Jun 15 @ 3:20 am
pavpavPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi guys

Recently I have got myself a new mac after my old mac died, the C drive burnt out, and with it went all of my software.
So as a treat to myself I have purchased the latest version of purchase VDJ ver 7 / 8, as a replaced for my old version 5.

Anyhow on installing the new version I can't get my controller (Hercules DJ console RMX), to be recognised with software.
On my account, under the licenses tab it says:

'If your controller came with a VirtualDJ OEM license number, or if you have a license number from an older version, you can enter it here:"

A. Can some one explain what this is.
B. Can someone explain how I go about finding my OEM license number for my controller?

is there something I am doing wrong?

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 4:11 am
You don't need it,
you are logged in to V8?

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 9:45 am
I am trying to update my Virtual DJLE software and my serial number s not being accepted. is the serial number the number your site means when it is asking for,,,
a VirtualDJ OEM license number. If so my serial number looks like this (00)A00000000000000 ie 2 x numbers in brackets followed by a capital letter and then a further 14 numbers. is this what I am meant to be entering?

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 2:03 pm
It's the software serial number required not the controller serial number.

It should be on the CD sleeve and should be in the sequence of A99A-AAAA-AAA99

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 2:12 pm
Hello, what happens is that I lost my software disk and I do not have to install virtual dj idj3, could you please help me in some way?

Posted Mon 20 Aug 18 @ 2:11 am
1. This thread is old, please don't open old threads, thank you.

2. License issues need to be addressed by support, not on the forum.

3. Home users don't need serial numbers, you can use the home version for free.

Locked for being outdated by AMAHM

Posted Fri 24 Aug 18 @ 8:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)