Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ won't open

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

LoundyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Was on Virtual DJ just now, closed it and went to reopen it, and it would not open. I restarted my laptop, but again I had the same problem, except the icon loaded on the taskbar, yet Virtual DJ still wasn't loading on my screen. I've given it some time and it still hasn't loaded, does anybody know what might be the matter?

Posted Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 12:03 pm
Does it give a message when you attempt to open? If it offers accept or decline in the pop up, hit decline.... I was messing with skins and this happened to me last night.

Posted Mon 06 Aug 12 @ 4:20 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
There's also a sequence (which I can't remember just now) that cstol gave me some years back that you can use, hopefully he will see this or someone else can pipe in, you could also try hooking up a second monitor and bring it back across to your main screen.

Hope that helps.

Posted Mon 06 Aug 12 @ 4:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Probably you are using a skin with larger resolution than your screen. Open VirtualDJ and while you have that icon on your taskbar, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and open Windows Task Manager.
Rightclick on the VirtualDJ application and choose Maximize. Virtualdj should open now.
Then goto Config and choose a skin that fits to the resolution of your screen.

Posted Mon 06 Aug 12 @ 11:17 pm
I had this problem where VDJ wouldn't start because the skin was a higher resolution than the machine. Yes going into task manager and maximizing from there worked. THANK YOU!

Posted Fri 16 May 14 @ 10:43 am
hello,
i got a problem i just got my new loptop its windows 8.1 then i tried to install virtual dj but when i click the setup button its says "\\Public\Menus\Windows7\Programs\Programs\." i press retry still comes up
pls help i need it fast i been a virtual dj user before and never had this message pls help asap.

Posted Sun 18 May 14 @ 2:54 am
DZOkjHome userMember since 2017
when i open task manager in the application it does not show VirtualDJ, but in the process tab it show that it is running. How can I maximize without the tap. Please help...??

Posted Tue 28 Feb 17 @ 1:04 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)