Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Beat making

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can I make beats on virtual DJ home without any equipment.

Posted Fri 30 Mar 12 @ 3:11 pm
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
As VDJ isnt a audio editing software but a mixing software you can't really make the beats but you can use samples or even record samples with the "Sampler/Samples" tool and use them for a more creative and personal mix. There is also a bunch of FX like beatgrid that can do a lot of freaky stuff :)

Posted Sat 31 Mar 12 @ 1:53 pm
thanks i just wondered the same thing

Posted Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 4:00 am
how exactly do you do that??

i have a hercules rmx with vdj pro if that helps haha

Posted Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 10:23 pm
chavitasantana89 wrote :
how exactly do you do that??

Do what?

If you're asking how to use the sampler, then it's covered in the VDJ manual.

Posted Tue 09 Oct 12 @ 12:49 pm
You will need a daw for that, Fl studio, reason, abelton or somethin

Posted Thu 11 Oct 12 @ 5:50 pm
of cours eyou can make beat son VDJ PRO... i have done it b4 countless times... and i have even use vdj to make special remixes of songs and even intros to make some songs dj friendly....... all it takes is some creativity and thinking outside the box... and of course you actually have to know song structure.. people think think think think...... you def can make some really decent sounding beats... just remember how old school beats were made ;-) need a hint?? Loops loops loops if you have your mixer you can cut!! chop.. ect and if you can record?? well i think by know you should know as to what i am hinting at...

Posted Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 12:34 am
How do I join Dj communities in Indonesia?

Posted Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 11:23 pm
beat making thats mine!

Posted Sun 04 Nov 12 @ 3:05 pm
well i think you can not i dont really know

Posted Thu 15 Nov 12 @ 5:05 pm
post yr voice on virtual dj

Posted Fri 16 Nov 12 @ 12:31 am
Hey guys, my new track is out now, "Need Sleep" by Doctor Saby. An answer to Taylor Swift's Song "Blank Space". You can check out and even download it on Reverbnation and on Youtube as well. a lyrical video is being made and new video is under construction. [link removed] this is the reverbnation link guys, go listen to it. I need your support guys.

Moderator: Sorry but NLU (Non-Licensed Users) cannot post external links or personal information. Please see the Forum Guidelines

Posted Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 8:41 am
Not bad!

Posted Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 8:43 am
trexzHome userMember since 2016
how can i make beat?

Posted Fri 28 Oct 16 @ 9:52 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Vdj isn't a beat production software, there are ways with using the sampler and recording but you will get better results with a DAW [digital audio workstation]

Posted Fri 28 Oct 16 @ 9:56 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)