Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to add more samplers - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Hi Guys i just got Virtual DJ LE for Numark Mixtrack Pro and i was wondering if you could and more than 12 samples because i have downloaded alot of samples and i would like to add all of them so i can easily access them to play in the middle of the gig.

-Thanks

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 9:48 pm
hey, Im not really sure of the capabilities of the le version, but if you can play samples you should be able to change them by hitting the little bullseye it will bring up a menu, just pick load and locate the sample it will load any mp3 or wav. Unfortunately VDJ doesn't have more than 12 samples at any one time, however for pro users there is a plugin called sample manager that lets you save banks of samples and load all 12 at the touch of a button. The last option you have is if you are able to map keys (really not sure about that one) you can use:

sampler # load "filepath"

if you chain it together with '&' you can do all 12 with the touch of a button eg.

sampler 1 load "filepath" & sampler 2 load "filepath" & sampler 3 load "filepath" etc...

Posted Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 4:08 am
Sorry, VirtualDJ LE does not support loading and saving samples or custom mapping.

The sampler in VirtualDJ has 12 slots and can have a maximum of 12 samples at any one time. In the full VirtualDJ you can load and save samples, allowing you to have more stored on disk that you can load when needed.

You can upgrade at a discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 2:36 pm
UsherJLE userMember since 2012
So just to check...as an LE user I can't load any of the samples I download from the website even into the empty slots?

Posted Sun 18 Mar 12 @ 5:28 pm
No you can't. VirtualDJ LE cannot load or save samples. It can only record them live on the fly and they will be lost when you exit the software.

The reason you can download samples is because all limited edition users are grouped together. VirtualDJ Broadcaster and Basic versions allow samples to be loaded/saved but don't support using MIDI controllers such as your DDJ-ERGO.

If you wish to be able to load/save samples, use custom skins, effects and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro at a discount: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 6:25 am
ud661LE userMember since 2012
if i upgrade to virtual dj pro, would still be able to use the mixtrack pro controller or do i have to buy a new controller as well?

Posted Fri 20 Apr 12 @ 11:42 pm
the mixtrack pro is natively supported so it's plug & play... you also get a 50% discount for upgrading the mtp ;-)

Posted Sat 21 Apr 12 @ 12:15 am
how can i upload a sampler more then 2 s

Posted Fri 09 Nov 12 @ 8:43 pm
can you have more than 12 sample slots in virtual dj sample?

Posted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 8:42 pm
Nope....

Posted Wed 17 Apr 13 @ 9:02 pm
hey,

I saw one extra file that say it allow you to have 48 slots of samplers instead of 12.
But it say is only for the full pro version users.

I try the 20 days trial full pro version but still i can΄t save the changes i make at the samplers.

It dosn't make sense...΄cause is the full pro version.
It souldn't matter if it΄s trial for just 20 days.

Someone to help me please

Posted Tue 24 Sep 13 @ 4:49 am
I use virtual dj pro.....has anyone using the pro version successfully installed sampler 48 which is supposed to give and additional 4 banks of 12 samples i.e. 48 samples all in all. Sampler 48 is available to all virtual pro users on the virtual dj downloads page.

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 9:44 pm
All your sampler problems will be fixed when 8 gets released. Check the youtube channel, they tell you in a teaser video.

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 9:51 pm
chunfamHome userMember since 2014
how do you upload and save samplers onto virtual dj 8 free? I just downloaded it and tried uploading samplers but they don't work... I tried pasting the samplers into the audio sub folder of the sampler folder.

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 5:10 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Wed 06 Aug 14 @ 5:29 pm
chunfamHome userMember since 2014
thx dude... kud u plz also tell me the name of the command in the controls section to increase and decrease the crossfader by one per cent... I already tried 'crossfader+1%' and 'crossfader-1%' and both have not worked

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 12:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Those are the correct commands, see the default keyboard mapping

page up is +10%
page down is -10%.

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 3:13 pm
chunfam wrote :
thx dude... kud u plz also tell me the name of the command in the controls section to increase and decrease the crossfader by one per cent... I already tried 'crossfader+1%' and 'crossfader-1%' and both have not worked

you forget to put a space after crossfader
crossfader +1%

Posted Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 6:05 pm
HI... I am using virtual dj 8, i had it before n it was working fine but i had to change my computer OS and reinstall everything including vdj8... now i cant drag and drop samplers in the sampler section... how can i fix this andi am a license using btw thnx

Posted Sat 23 Aug 14 @ 6:52 am
pjsfa12Home userMember since 2017
How do you load a DJ tag to a sample or whatever and play it by push of a button without having to load it ?

Posted Wed 15 Mar 17 @ 8:46 am
95%