Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Issue with Promo Only Hot Video Feb 2011 (SELF SOLVED)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Anyone who is using this one have issues ripping this disc. On mine it is locked at chapter 37. I tried Smartripper as well as DVD Decrypter and it errors.

Posted Sun 13 Mar 11 @ 12:41 am
Follow up, had no issues ripping on a different pc!!

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 12:11 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Brian, I didn't answer your post because I changed my monthly script to weekly (express) so I could not give an accurate response for that same DVD. I do however remember this exact same thing happening to me in the past. After trying several different rippers I finally had to use Vegas and cut the last track out directly from the VIDEO_TS folder. I just figured it was just an anomaly on my end. Now we both know it was probably something they goofed up on.

Last week they re-sent me the March Express Week 1 with a note saying: "On the original disk you received, there are some manufacturing errors on some of the videos. We have repressed the disc to correct this error"

It must cost them a BUNDLE to have to re-ship a DVD which makes me wonder if one gets out with only a "minor error" they keep quiet hoping most people won't bother to complain and if they do they just deal with the individual complaints rather than re-shipping to everyone? mmmmm

Just a thought. :^)

Posted Wed 16 Mar 11 @ 10:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)