Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: netsearch will not "download to cache" and yes, i do know where the "cache" folder is..PLEASE HELP

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am trying to cache some songs off netsearch. And a year ago I did it and it worked fine, recently i upgraded to a premium member and tried cacheing a few music videos and songs and it only did one of them. I know where to look for the file in the "cache" folder under "my computer" and it is not there. Also when i right click and press download to cache on the right hand side of the screen it VERY quickly says "download to cache 0%" than it goes away. I really need to figure this out before new years, and it still plays the old songs in my cache perfectly. please help. THank you!

Posted Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 6:53 pm
jones48Home userMember since 2010
I'm getting this too... and NetSearch isn't always playing the stream in the first place today... panic for NYE tomorrow!

Posted Thu 30 Dec 10 @ 11:56 am
i have no idea what to do and the place i'm playing at has no internet connection

Posted Fri 31 Dec 10 @ 8:56 am
Did anybody ever get to the bottom of this?

Cheers

Posted Fri 07 Jan 11 @ 3:35 pm
bump.

Did anyone ever figure out why vdj doesn't download to cache when you right click > download to cache? Shows a real quick 0% and nothing happens. This feature would be really handy if it worked, and would justify the 9.99 a month a little more.

Posted Sat 12 Mar 11 @ 2:45 pm
i have the same problem please help i get the 0% message for a split second then nothing in cache please help ??????

Posted Fri 03 Aug 12 @ 9:29 am
RockahHome userMember since 2012
Have the same problem here, still nobody found an answer?

Posted Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 11:51 am
Me too - help. Not likely going to keep up my premium service if this does not work...

Posted Sat 29 Dec 12 @ 10:57 pm
mingernPRO InfinityMember since 2011
same problem here. Please answer to us whom purchased premium

Posted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 4:12 pm
If you are trying for videos, that function does not work. I know, you use to be able to get videos, but that function was never part of the membership. I am live now, and the audio function works fine. I know they are working on a fix, but again, your membership does not include videos.

Posted Mon 18 Mar 13 @ 10:36 pm
dustinPRO (legacy)Member since 2015
an answer to this would be really awesome, considering i'm stuck at a gig without the ability to download...

Posted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 6:12 pm
You shouldn't be relying on downloads at a gig.

If it's only to fill one request, tell them you don't have it & play something else.

Posted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 6:24 pm
dustinPRO (legacy)Member since 2015
im not relying on the downloads... but i am relying on the software to do what i pay for...

Posted Sat 03 Aug 13 @ 6:50 pm
I am paying $10/month for "content unlimited" and I only get text results of songs that I'm searching for that cannot be downloaded and played. Download to cache does not work in most cases. ... a. free Net Search option works better that the paid service. What in the world is wrong?

Posted Sun 07 May 17 @ 6:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you are still using vdj 7, it is the netsearch results that are no longer working, so make sure netsearch is turned off in your search options to make sure that you only get results that you can play and download.

Posted Sun 07 May 17 @ 7:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)