Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: how can i make a demo using the virtual dj program...???

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello... guys i want to make a demo using VDJ pro but i dont know how... i try to do it but doesnt work... i dont know if im doing something wrong or what??? can any one help me???? i realy need help because i need to make a few copys beacuse i dont have a job right now...how can i do it...??? so i really need help... please help me... thank you

Posted Tue 22 Jun 10 @ 10:39 pm
shit the same thing i wanna know :(

Posted Thu 24 Jun 10 @ 6:59 pm
Once again, what exactly are you trying to do?

Posted Fri 25 Jun 10 @ 11:05 am
i want to mix in my virtual dj program and record it at the same time....

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 12:50 am
Why are you posting the same thing and renaming the title?? Stick to 1. And register your software and yes you can mix and record at the same time..............

Posted Sun 27 Jun 10 @ 11:38 am
If you have not purchased software you can not record. Become a licensed user & purchase the software.

Posted Mon 28 Jun 10 @ 10:57 am
i have a my program register but i cant do it any ways and the sorry about the other post but i told my brother to post it before and he did one sorry

Posted Mon 05 Jul 10 @ 1:48 am
under your name it says non licensed user.

You want to record, get it licensed.

Posted Wed 07 Jul 10 @ 6:17 pm
There is another way to record your mix is by using an external device i.e a cd recorder I use all the time when making demos
it works very well to keep the cost of blank cd's down I use cd-rw's so if I am not happy with the mix erase the disk and start again
once you are happy with the mix using windows media player put it on your computer it saved as an mp3 file then play it through vdj.

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 4:49 pm
hello... guys i want to make a demo using VDJ pro but i dont know how... i try to do it but doesnt work... i dont know if im doing something wrong or what??? can any one help me???? i realy need help because i need to make a few copys beacuse i dont have a job right now...how can i do it...??? so i really need help... please help me... thank you

Posted Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 9:17 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
@Dj Brown Junior, learning to use Virtual DJ to "make a demo" isn't something where one of us can write step-by-step instructions. First, you need to learn the basics of the software. There are many tutorials available to watch right in the program - under settings and tutorials. Second, you need to get good at it, which means: practice, practice and practice. Depending on your experience DJ'ing in other formats (such as vinyl or CD's) or other programs, this may be a quick process or a long one. Then, you'll be ready to make your demo.

Posted Thu 13 Feb 20 @ 12:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)